Things To Know About Showerheads
- Switch your showerhead for a water-efficient low flow model. They are inexpensive, easy to install, and can save you up to 750 gallons a month.
- Shorten your shower by a minute or two and you'll save up to an additional 150 gallons each month.
- Water saving showerheads not only reduce water consumption, they'll save you around $120 each year in related energy costs.
- Water-efficient showerheads utilize advanced technology to combine energy efficiency and consistent water pressure, so you won't have to comprise comfort to save.
- Switching your showerhead is easy, just unscrew the old one and replace it with your new, low-flow shower head.