Things To Know About Accessories
- Whether your goal is to eliminate phantom power, protect your electronics, have a back-up power source or plug in multiple items at a time, the latest technology in Power Strips, Battery Back-Up Systems and Surge Protectors can help. These products will help you reduce electricity consumption while protecting your electronics from power surges and power failures.
- Studies have shown that using rechargeable batteries is more cost effective than throwaway batteries. For the most power efficiency, charge the batteries within hours before you intend to use them.
- Invest in an Energy-Efficient Radio in case of an emergency, or simply to save on electricity costs. These feature hand crank and solar energy power generators as well an A/C power adaptor and an LED light, and play approximately 25 hours on a full charge.
- Replace your old flashlight with a super bright, Energy-Efficient LED Flashlight. Most run on 2-4 rechargeable AAA batteries and last 50,000 hours or longer.
- Protect your home or business with energy-saving Smoke Detectors and Fire (Heat) Detectors. Be alerted at the first signs of fire and get out safely; studies show that Smoke and Fire Detectors save more lives than any other fire prevention measure.
- Energy Efficient Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors and Radon Detectors are very important to your home or business's safety. CO is the #1 cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the US. Radon is highly toxic and has been named by the US Surgeon General as the second leading cause of lung cancer.